Enrollment is now OPEN for the March 2019 class! NEXT class info can be found below.
Stand-Up Comedy Class at The Laughing Skull Lounge
"Find the torture you're comfortable with and you'll do well." - Jerry Seinfeld
This is an INTRO-beginner class where you will learn the basics of writing and performing stand-up comedy! The class has a strong focus on learning how to find the funny in your own life, and turning your personal hilarious stories into tight stage ready jokes. The class places a strong emphasis on being authentic and finding your own unique comedy voice while mastering the basics of performance. We also provide an education on how the business works! How and what you need to get booked on shows, and what it takes to go from a class clown to a professional one!
- Class beings MARCH 2nd, 2019 and runs 6 consecutive weeks with Graduation show on Apirl 13th at 5pm at the Laughing Skull Lounge!
- Classes happen Saturday morning from 10:00 am - 1:00pm.
- Class duration is six weeks with a graduation performance on the 7th week
- Class is limited to only 10 students so you get more attention
- All classes are taught at the world famous Laughing Skull Lounge giving you stage time on a real stage for six weeks before you graduate!
- The Graduation show is at The Laughing Skull Lounge which means you get to perform on the same stage as comedy legends like; Dave Chappelle, Robin Williams, Ron White, Joe Rogan, Hannibal Buress, Chris Tucker, Zach Galifianakis, Aisha Tyler, Marc Maron, Natasha Leggero, and more!
- You have free admission for two every Thursday & Sunday during your 6-week class. We encourage you to see professional comedians to see how the pros do it.
- Graduation is Saturday at 5:00 pm at The Laughing Skull Lounge.
Click Below To Pay
*Full Payment due before the first class.*
*Please Note we will sell 12 class spots based on first come first serve basis.*
Plug on Comedy Central: https://www.youtube.