VOTED BEST COMEDY OPEN MIC IN ATLANTA!
Open Mic are 21+! No exceptions!
Laughing Skull Comedy Open Mic happens every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and starts at 8pm!
Our open mic is for both amateur talent, and visiting national comedians to work on their material (...or to help rebuild their confidence)! You will see people doing jokes for the first time, expanding on current jokes, and some times just plain eating it... which is pretty awesome! Regardless, The Laughing Skull supports comedy as an Art Form, and as an art form, watch us explore, expand, die, laugh, and strike gold!
The Comedians on each show are PRE-BOOKED, and shows are typically booked up to 3-4 weeks out.
- We book an average of 15 comedians per open mic.
- Each performer is given a firm 5 minutes on stage.
- We DO NOT attempt to censor anyone's material - all we ask is that you bring the funny! That means say whatever you want - just make sure you've attempted to craft it as a joke.
- Comedians DO NOT pay to perform.
If you are interested in performing at the Laughing Skull Open Mic, email the show's Booker - Ben Evans - Ben@LaughingSkullLounge.com
Please Include In Your Email:
1. Is this your first time performing stand up?
2. If you plan on bringing anyone out to support the show!
3. Any questions you have regarding the performance, material, etc...
Please be sure to introduce yourself - like with your name at the beginning of your email so we know who to book. There are a lot of people trying to get on these shows and people who are unable to compose a minimally cordial email are easy to overlook.
DO NOT EMAIL on behalf of anyone else. We don't want to hear from your manager / cousin who still lives at home with their parents. This is an open mic and performers should be able to procure their own spots. Even if you're wanting to perform with a friend - please email separately.
A DVD of your set can be professionally recorded for $15 and will be emailed to you within 7-10 business days following the show! Arrangements for the DVD are made the night of the show.
DO NOT call our reservations number because they will tell you to read this page.
If you are looking for something different to do, want to laugh, feel sorry for, and be highly entertained, then come to Atlanta's #1 Open Mic!
Thank you, good Luck, and HAVE FUN!